- 1 Posts
sim card registration fails
i bought a samsung galaxy s3 and then i upgraded my OS to version 4.3.
now if my battery drains off and i recharge my mobile sometime my sim card is not recognized. i get this message "no sim, insert sim card" after that i have to restart my device number of times and take out sim from tray and insert it again and then it will recognises it.
please help what might be the problem.
- 01-29-2014, 10:57 AM #2
Re: sim card registration fails
This is not what you want to hear, but it is recommended with any major/minor OS update to do a factory reset to clear old files that are still left from the old OS. Like a clean install on a PC as opposed to a upgrade. I was having problems with mine till the Factory Reset.
Go to Settings/Back up and reset, then choose Factory data reset.
- 01-30-2014, 12:06 AM #3
- 01-30-2014, 07:39 PM #4
- By paulsettle in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2014, 05:47 PM
- By xmostwanted559x in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 12Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:40 PM
- By liamzuid in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:11 AM
- By Bennett Preskill in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 10:52 PM
- By darb1287 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 04:34 PM