Galaxy S3 Having wifi Problems After 4.3 Update

abachman

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
I have been having the same issue I believe. I can connect to any other open wifi signal, but it will not connect to the router at home. It will say that it is a saved and secured signal but will not let me connect. At other times it gave me a system error. It will keep scanning for other networks, still listing the home router. :mad:

Raghdaa

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I've the same problem with wifi connection of samsung galaxy s3 and i downloaded this application and it works !
(((( Wifi Analyzer )))) from google store

abachman

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately Wifi Analyzer only shows the signal strength of networks available. It has nothing to with fixing the connection to my home router.

Nicholaus Mmbaga

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

So I have an unrooted s3 and it was working fine until I got the 4.3 update. Now it looses wifi connection on both my home and work wifi. So I don't think this is a router problem. I have searched for problems related to the 4.3 update and I have seen that some people are having troubles with the s4. But I haven't seen much mentioned about the S3 SGH-I747M. I am with tellus.

Has anyone else had this problem? It will work perfectly for a while.. But for a lot of the day both at work and at home it will say I am not connected or that the connection is unstable.

Is this maybe related to one of the many apps that appeared on the phone with the 4.3 update?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks.

How can solve

I need solution for wifi

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL