- 1 Posts
Original Apps on Samsung Galaxy S3
I want to take off some of the apps on my phone but I want to be sure not to remove the ones that originally came on the phone. Unfortunately I can't remember what those are. Is there is anyone who can tell me which apps came on the Samsung galaxy s3 if I was to just pull it out of the box?
- 03-04-2014, 07:05 PM #2
Re: Original Apps on Samsung Galaxy S3
Easiest thing is to do a factory reset. This will make the phone the same as when you took it out of the box. Keep in mind that it resets all accounts and everything on the device including picture, music etc. You can always use something like helium backup or other apps to back up you settings.
- By sdover86 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2015, 09:27 AM
- By xgman in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 19Last Post: 05-18-2014, 07:38 PM
- By Walter Guevara in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:59 PM
- By sayf777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 11:43 AM
- By halcon_milenium in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:54 AM