- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Need to retain Outlook calendar entries on S3 - leaving job
Ok, I'm not a tekkie so apologize if this is a dumb question. I use my personal phone (S3) for work, and have had my Outlook account synced to my phone for over a year. At the moment, I currently display both my work calendar and my S3 personal calendar, although I think every entry is from my work calendar. My concern now is that I'm leaving this job in a couple of weeks, and my work account will eventually be shut down. Is there a way to import from my Outlook calendar to my S3 calendar so that I keep everything and can stop displaying my work calendar?
Hope my question is clear....
- 04-04-2014, 09:55 AM #2
Re: Need to retain Outlook calendar entries on S3 - leaving job
Export the outlook calendar to csv, then import it into your Google calendar
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- By aziwolf in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2014, 10:12 AM
- By Bigballer in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-04-2014, 06:28 PM
- By Jim Williams in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 02:46 PM
- By Sunil Kumar2327 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:47 AM
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:44 AM