- 8 Posts
Google Maps Shutdown?
I have a Galaxy S3 with 4.3 installed. When using the latest version of the Google Maps app in the navigation/guidance mode all works well until at about the 30 minute mark the app shuts down (goes to sleep?) and I'm back to a blank/black screen. I must then re-select app and destination--all is good again for about another 30 minutes when it again shuts down. Any ideas/help would be appreciated.
- 06-10-2014, 10:54 PM #2
- 6,942 Posts
Re: Google Maps Shutdown?
Is the phone getting hot when this occurs?
Are you getting a Force Close notification from the app?
You could go into Settings -> More (if using the Tab view) -> Developer options and enable 'Show all ANRs'
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By htrbby in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2014, 04:52 PM
- By romiust in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 03:22 AM
- By lwolf12 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 03:20 AM
- By linebusy in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2014, 09:56 PM
- By graysonk95 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 10:57 PM