Multiple Error Messages

MrsEva

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I hope someone can help. I will try and give as much information as I can. Hope the post doesn't get to long :/

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3

About a week ago I was at work and I noticed my phone restarted on its own...I didnt think anything of it, just figured it did some kind of update. Everything seemed fine.

Yesterday I went to play candy crush lol and it wouldnt open. It said it has stopped working. I noticed Samsung accounts had an update so I accepted that...and thats when all my real problems started. I have error messages that keep popping up constantly.

Error Message #1
Unfortunately Google Play services has stopped

Error Message #2
Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Error Message #3 (Happens on restart)
UIDs on your system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable

Error #4 (just started about an hour ago)
Unfortunately Avast mobile security has stopped

I have researched and done many different things suggested to help and so far nothing has worked. I cleaned cache in play store and nearly everything google related. I deleted my google account then went to add new account and it wont load or do anything. There was also a syncing error in my google account before I deleted that account..... I also booted in recovery mode to clear cache partition there and still I get all those messages.... I have no idea what to do now...other then do a reset.

One thing I noticed while clearing caches and doing force stops and uninstalling latest updates etc... was I have two download managers..they look identical and not sure why I have two or which one to disable then enable? not even sure if this is relevant lol I hope I have given enough info...Im at a total loss here and would greatly appreciate any kind of help :(

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

I think it's time to cut your losses and perform a Factory Reset (as suggested in the third error message).

You can use the Kies software on your computer to backup your information prior to the wipe.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Leigh Roberts1

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

I think it's time to cut your losses and perform a Factory Reset (as suggested in the third error message).

You can use the Kies software on your computer to backup your information prior to the wipe.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Leigh Roberts1

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi there, I am having the exact same issues on an LG G2. Factory reset does not work. You can't download any kind of apps bc I had to disable the Google play app and Google play services app so that it would stop throwing the errors up constantly. So what works?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL