How to Unbrick Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M 4.4.2?

anon(9584434)

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm re-posting in hope of some help. I'm out of Ideas.
Here is my info:
Samsung galaxy s3 sgh-i747m from kodoo Canada. I had installed cyanogenmod through their installer over a year ago. I have been using it with my rogers sim with no problems. Less than 2 weeks ago my screen randomly goes black. I try pulling the battery. The samsung logo appears but then back to black but I can hear everything is working. I Try and boot into recovery and everything is black. I boot into download mode and everything looks fine. I try reinstalling cyanogenmod and then Samsung stock through kies and smart switch and every stock kodoo file I can find .
There is one of two things that happen.
If I install a stock below 4.4.2 I get fail in Odin 3.07 and this on download mode:
Odin Mode
Product Name: SGH-I747M
Current Binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Official
Qualcomm secureboot: Enable
Warranty Bit: 1
Bootloader AP SWREV: 2
SW REV Check Fail : Fused 2 Binary 1
If I install a stock rom with 4.4.2 or install from Smart Switch
Everything proceeds perfectly but upon reset I see the samsung logo and then nothing just a black screen with the chime in the background. Still can't boot into recovery. I only see the recovery in blue in the upper left corner but then nothing. I believe after all I've tried I must be on 4.4.2
I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

Truman Garcia

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm re-posting in hope of some help. I'm out of Ideas.
Here is my info:
Samsung galaxy s3 sgh-i747m from kodoo Canada. I had installed cyanogenmod through their installer over a year ago. I have been using it with my rogers sim with no problems. Less than 2 weeks ago my screen randomly goes black. I try pulling the battery. The samsung logo appears but then back to black but I can hear everything is working. I Try and boot into recovery and everything is black. I boot into download mode and everything looks fine. I try reinstalling cyanogenmod and then Samsung stock through kies and smart switch and every stock kodoo file I can find .
There is one of two things that happen.
If I install a stock below 4.4.2 I get fail in Odin 3.07 and this on download mode:
Odin Mode
Product Name: SGH-I747M
Current Binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Official
Qualcomm secureboot: Enable
Warranty Bit: 1
Bootloader AP SWREV: 2
SW REV Check Fail : Fused 2 Binary 1
If I install a stock rom with 4.4.2 or install from Smart Switch
Everything proceeds perfectly but upon reset I see the samsung logo and then nothing just a black screen with the chime in the background. Still can't boot into recovery. I only see the recovery in blue in the upper left corner but then nothing. I believe after all I've tried I must be on 4.4.2
I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.