Am I the only one here excited for the S3 Mini?!?!

feenixfly

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I was a little excited at first because I'd like a smaller phone... until I saw the specs... So, nope, not giving up my S3 for the mini one.

gabead

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm not. I could never go back to a smaller screen after using my S3 and besides for me it is a waste of money to keep switching out phones.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

houtek

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
No, you're not. I think we have to realize it hasn't even made it to the US carriers yet. I have had the Galaxy SII Skyrocket, the Galaxy Note I, the Galaxy Nexus, and previously three iPhones. I found that while I thought I wanted a larger phone - for reading about 30 news feeds a day - I found the ergonomics of stretching fingers and thumbs for the far corners of the large screen, a physical bother. While goofing around, I picked up an LG Thrive on eBay - a throwback with a 3.2" screen - but I found I really liked the small size - easily stashable in any pocket or holster at any time. Of course the resolution was poor and the OS was old, so I started looking at current options. Was I willing to go back to an iPhone? No. So now comes SIII Mini, with Jelly Bean, a faster processor, and an iPhone sized 4" screen. No, it's not perfect. Nothing is. But I'm very happy with it, and when it hits the US carriers, I think a lot of other folks will be too.

Sean473

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I kinda was ok with it till I saw the specs.. Its an insult to the S3 name to have such crap specs... Otherwise, phone's ok for ppl who want smaller ones.. I'm pretty happy with big ones :)

Chriss Bennett

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I love the phone but can't seem to get it to work on Verizon in the us.
I have a 4g LTE sim from my other phone which doesn't seem to work. Can I get It to work on Verizon?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I love the phone but can't seem to get it to work on Verizon in the us.
I have a 4g LTE sim from my other phone which doesn't seem to work. Can I get It to work on Verizon?

Only phones sold by Verizon will work on their network.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR i

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463