- 2 Posts
Yesterday a bought this telephone and today I try to use it at the computer.
I launch this program "Kies" but when i put the samsung into the usb there is written that same driver doesn`n installed.
i try many thing to fix the problem, but anythyg helped..
i restrart the computer, a disconnect the internet connection, i reinstall the program.. but nothig work...
please help me, i want to manage my new phone
- 12-22-2012, 08:12 PM #2
Re: Driver problem
You can also download the drivers right from the Samsung website too. If they won't install off of the phone try that. Otherwise also try reinstalling Kies, it is pita type of program... Not a huge fan, but do what we have to for our sweet tech.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
- By TGreg104 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 47Last Post: 05-02-2015, 01:07 AM
- By Joemarsico in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2012, 08:08 AM
- By Hotweelz in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 18Last Post: 06-16-2012, 10:45 PM
- By AndroidC_Dude in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2011, 12:19 PM
- By gimmeadollr in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 11Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:11 PM