- 2 Posts
How to get punctuation and spelling correct back instead of predictive text?
Hi, I am trying to reinstate the punctuation marks and spell correct in the suggestions bar above Qwerty keyboard in S3 mini. Predictive text is turned off. This feature was enabled when I bought the phone, but unfortunately I didn't watch the shop assistant do this and I can't seem to get it back myself. Does anybody know how to fix this? Help much appreciated.
- 01-19-2013, 05:53 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: How to get punctuation and spelling correct back instead of predictive text?
I'm afraid I dont have an answer yet but I have exactly the same problem on the s3. I installed an update and this happened. Please someone tell me it can be changed back, the keyboard is a nightmare to use like this!
- By darkleafar in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:47 AM
- By whitteth in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2012, 01:42 PM
- By Clemsonpablo in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:44 PM
- By mbar9607 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2010, 12:34 PM
- By BabyGirl230 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2010, 07:07 PM