Samsung Galaxy S3 mini notifications

Jans Kadikis

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,just bought this device , and I can't figure out...does it have any notification lights ? Like blinking keeys, if you have not answered calls or messages...Maybe some option or app can do this? Thank you =)

Mare Care

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I 've noticed the same problem.
I can't beleive III generation smartphone doen't have led notifications!!!
I 've downloaded few apps and none activate led notifications.
Does anybody has solution regarding this issue?

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I 've noticed the same problem.
I can't beleive III generation smartphone doen't have led notifications!!!
I 've downloaded few apps and none activate led notifications.
Does anybody has solution regarding this issue?

The S3 mini is not a third generation smartphone. It is an under-spec'd smartphone. In stamping it with the SIII brand, Samsung was able to use this marketing gimic in order to mislead consumers looking for a smaller alternative.

Check the specifications before you buy, people. The mini is no S3.

Sent from my MetroPCS GS3

Winnergear

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Galaxy s3 smart phone needs no introduction, as its unique quality and aura is exceptional. There is nothing more terrifying than your phone getting damaged because of water, dust, snow and sand.

recnyma

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know the APN codes for I need to enable the data usage on my GS 3 mini for the Straight Talk network. I've purchased the phone unlocked from amazon and was able to install the SIM card without any issues. However, I have used several settings from online forums to enable my data plan but for some reason I cannot access the internet/receive picture messages when I'm off my wifi.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

SusabellaB

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know the APN codes for I need to enable the data usage on my GS 3 mini for the Straight Talk network. I've purchased the phone unlocked from amazon and was able to install the SIM card without any issues. However, I have used several settings from online forums to enable my data plan but for some reason I cannot access the internet/receive picture messages when I'm off my wifi.

I had the same problem, there's a setting that you access by swiping down from the top of the Home screen: this displays your notifications below and at the top is a toolbar that scrolls horizontally, should see Wi-Fi, GPS, Sound, etc. Just swipe that list to the left and you'll see a Mobile Data option, tap to enable (mine arrived turned off too), it'll turn bright green...

Good luck!

roncerr

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Google "straight Talk APN settings".

bubba girl

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem with Straight Talk I can't get internet on my Samsung s3 mini outside my house, this after spending over an 1 1/2 on phone with them. I already have the mobil data set to on. When I go to tools and wifi settings under multi-connect my device says " Android_14c6" what should " my device name" say? Is that correct or is that the problem? Any help would be appreciated

KAY ATCHISON

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have at&t ssgalaxys3mini,mine has notifications sound and setting to flash blue from camera blue light flashes then in playstore there's LED you can download