1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S3 mini notifications

Hello,just bought this device , and I can't figure out...does it have any notification lights ? Like blinking keeys, if you have not answered calls or messages...Maybe some option or app can do this? Thank you =)

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 mini notifications

I 've noticed the same problem.
    I can't beleive III generation smartphone doen't have led notifications!!!
    I 've downloaded few apps and none activate led notifications.
    Does anybody has solution regarding this issue?

S3 mini doesn't have any LED notifications like S3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mare Care View Post
    I 've noticed the same problem.
    I can't beleive III generation smartphone doen't have led notifications!!!
    I 've downloaded few apps and none activate led notifications.
    Does anybody has solution regarding this issue?
    The S3 mini is not a third generation smartphone. It is an under-spec'd smartphone. In stamping it with the SIII brand, Samsung was able to use this marketing gimic in order to mislead consumers looking for a smaller alternative.

Check the specifications before you buy, people. The mini is no S3.

Sent from my MetroPCS GS3

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Galaxy s3 smart phone needs no introduction, as its unique quality and aura is exceptional. There is nothing more terrifying than your phone getting damaged because of water, dust, snow and sand.

S3 mini is a great phone
    Download NoLED app - does everything your LED does plus more

Does anyone know the APN codes for I need to enable the data usage on my GS 3 mini for the Straight Talk network. I've purchased the phone unlocked from amazon and was able to install the SIM card without any issues. However, I have used several settings from online forums to enable my data plan but for some reason I cannot access the internet/receive picture messages when I'm off my wifi.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by recnyma View Post
    Does anyone know the APN codes for I need to enable the data usage on my GS 3 mini for the Straight Talk network. I've purchased the phone unlocked from amazon and was able to install the SIM card without any issues. However, I have used several settings from online forums to enable my data plan but for some reason I cannot access the internet/receive picture messages when I'm off my wifi.
    I had the same problem, there's a setting that you access by swiping down from the top of the Home screen: this displays your notifications below and at the top is a toolbar that scrolls horizontally, should see Wi-Fi, GPS, Sound, etc. Just swipe that list to the left and you'll see a Mobile Data option, tap to enable (mine arrived turned off too), it'll turn bright green...

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by recnyma View Post
    Google "straight Talk APN settings".

I am having the same problem with Straight Talk I can't get internet on my Samsung s3 mini outside my house, this after spending over an 1 1/2 on phone with them. I already have the mobil data set to on. When I go to tools and wifi settings under multi-connect my device says " Android_14c6" what should " my device name" say? Is that correct or is that the problem? Any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by mangeshkathale View Post
    S3 mini doesn't have any LED notifications like S3.
    so if it dosent have any led lights what dose notification light mean?? >>>>

Just turn on smart alert it will vibrate when picked up if you missed a call or text or email.

Posted via Android Central App