- 1 Posts
duplication of facebook events in planner
I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 mini. My birthdays from Facebook are showing up twice in the S Planner app. I've tried clearing the data but I don't know how to get rid of the duplicated events. Any ideas?
Last edited by Kate Ratcliffe; 01-22-2013 at 12:48 PM.
- 01-23-2013, 11:08 AM #2
- 651 Posts
Re: duplication of facebook events in planner
Same thing happened to me today on my GNote 2... problem is, I don't even have Facebook Calendar sync activated! Really annoying... In the past I've had that issue with FriendCaster's and HaxSync birthdays and apparently it's because of a nasty bug introduced in JellyBean. Both FC and HS have a separate workaround app downloadable from Google Play but Facebook's issue is new to me
BTW, Clearing "Calendar Storage Data" helps for the first time, but the bug happens whenever you restart your device... once I ended up with 10 duplicates just by testing and rebooting multiple times.
- 05-27-2013, 09:23 PM #3
- By gman eb in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2013, 12:57 PM
- By htc evo 4g in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 06:08 AM
- By djxpress in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2011, 11:43 PM
- By susja in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2011, 02:47 PM
- By Elektrisk564 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2011, 01:25 AM