- 3 Posts
Cannot use key tones in a call, Samsung s3 Mini - SOLVED
Guys, if I ring somewhere with an automated response that asks me to press a key to select from a menu, I cannot get the tone to work when I press the key. I have looked everywhere, but it seems that even Tone Dialling is not working. Where can I find it to enable it?
Last edited by lesthegringo; 03-08-2013 at 10:28 PM.
- 3 Posts
Re: Cannot use key tones in a call
Believe it or not, I enabled the tone keys by disabling the keytones
I went to 'phone', then pressed the bottom left menu button, selected 'call settings', selected 'ringtones and keypd tones' then UNCHECKED the 'Keytones' box.
Totally stupid and unintuitive in my opinion, but at least I resolved it. Hope this benefits someone else
- By jasper7821 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 12Last Post: 12-20-2012, 09:32 PM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2011, 02:25 AM
- By lonelyphoenix7#ac in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:18 AM
- By Carioca_FL in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2010, 05:08 PM
- By mitchell.23 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 15Last Post: 03-13-2010, 06:16 AM