Really need help with turning off 3g.
I have just got this phone today from T-Mobile UK I have had lots of Samsung phones and have always been able to choose either GSM mode or 3g but on this phone there is not that choice anywhere and my phone because of the area I live in is forever searching for a good 3g signal and it's eating my battery, if I turn off my mobile data then I don't receive my notifications from facebook such as if one of my friends private messages me, is there any way that I can use just 2g (gsm) my battery won't last me half a day at this rate, thanks for any help....
- 03-17-2013, 07:22 PM #2
Re: Really need help with turning off 3g.
I don't have those options I only have gsm+wcdma or wcdma only there is nothing else to choose from I have never had only these two options before on any phone that I have had there has always been an option any help please..............
- 03-23-2013, 01:25 PM #4
- By Luv_Note in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2012, 05:26 AM
- By Malchore in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:38 AM
- By xdarkerrorx in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2012, 05:07 PM
- By Cmarett in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2012, 10:14 AM
- By Luismi in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:22 PM