- 1 Posts
Hiya new here - question about S3 Mini?
Hey guys, I'm Jess, just joined today.
I have a Samsung galaxy S3 Mini (and before that a Samsung Galaxy S) and still pretty new to Android really. Just wondered, does anyone know if the S3 Mini will be getting the 4.2.2 update? I got mine in December as a replacement for my Galaxy that got smashed and it updated itself to 4.1.2 yesterday but wondering if we will ever get the 4.2.2 on it and is it that much better? I have been told that it's meant to be loads better thatn 4.1 but you can only get it on the new S4 that's coming out.
Sorry if this is a really thick question, I appreciate that most of you are probably Android whizzes who know loads, I'm just new to all this really, only ever had 2 smart phones!
- 03-19-2013, 11:52 PM #2
Re: Hiya new here - question about S3 Mini?
You'll probably get it by mid summer maybe fall. Hopefully sooner. I cant be certain though. But right now rooting is the only answer and im not sure how comfortable you are with doing it and I wouldn't recommend it if you dont have experience with kt
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
- By 05_TL in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2013, 10:18 PM
- By airrphoto in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2012, 01:23 AM
- By Mahadragon in forum T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2012, 12:37 PM
- By kyotowired in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:22 PM
- By schnergun in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:21 PM