S3 mini default home screen
When on any of the home screens my S3 mini used to default to home screen 4 (ie the middle one) of 7 when I pressed the button.
Now it returns to screen 3 (one to the left of where it used to) - does anyone know how I change the default home screen?
I could, of course, change all my icons round so my most favourites and the clock etc are on a different screen but I just wondered how it happened.
- 04-09-2013, 09:28 AM #2
- 04-09-2013, 12:48 PM #4
- 06-01-2013, 10:22 PM #5
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: S3 mini default home screen
THANK YOU!! I have been searching for an answer for 45min. Yours is the only one that helped. Pinching the screen....genius :-) Could not figure out how to display the home screens...none of the directions I found prior to this worked...
- By HIGHLANDER in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2012, 03:56 PM
- By jfs101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2012, 08:10 PM
- By DroidXcon in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 32Last Post: 06-18-2011, 01:53 PM
- By spacecasespiff in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 12-02-2010, 05:52 PM
- By dimanchi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2010, 12:26 PM