1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galax S3 mini Reject List

Is it possible to add a phone number directly from the call log to the reject list without having to add it to contacts first? That feature is present and mentioned in the S3 (big size) manual but not in the manual for the S3 mini. This is all it says for the mini:

Rejecting a call
    When a call comes in, drag outside the circle, or press and hold the headset button.
    To send a message when rejecting an incoming call, tap Reject call with message. To create
    the rejection message, tap → Call settings → Set reject messages.

Automatically rejecting calls from unwanted numbers
    Tap → Call settings → Call rejection, drag the Auto reject modeswitch to the right, and
    then tap Auto reject list. Tap Create, enter a number, assign a category, and then tap Save.

The way it works in the large size S3 is you click on a call in the call log to display it by itself and then use the context menu at the bottom left to select "add to reject list". I'm hoping the S3 mini works the same, even though it's not mentioned in the S3 mini manual.
    Last edited by roncerr; 05-17-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Default Re: Galax S3 mini Reject List

I hold down on the number in the log and it then opens up a sub menu one of which is add to reject list, I do this several times a week for a spam calls.