- 1 Posts
Android os using up too much data
Hi I recently bought the s3 mini a week ago and am so far happy with it. Just one s.all problem is the data usage, I have ope ed up the data ma ager that shows what apps are using what and the biggest culprit is the a droid os, does anybody know how to limit its background data usage? Please help!!!
- 06-25-2013, 06:27 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Android os using up too much data
Sometimes you start the App & then go to menu option directly. In that case that
app is running in the backgroud continously. Thus you have to close those apps from background.
Here are some points which can increase the battery life:
Closing unnecessary apps from background.
Make adjustments to the screen brightness
Keep Wifi off if its not required.
I hope this will help you out. And can you share the S3 mini's performance, how its working.
- 08-13-2013, 04:33 AM #3
- 08-13-2013, 04:50 AM #4
- By Srambo217 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 29Last Post: 02-16-2013, 10:55 PM
- By briankeene in forum SprintReplies: 11Last Post: 06-28-2012, 10:51 AM
- By Atranox in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2012, 07:49 PM
- By asuprice in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 16Last Post: 10-25-2011, 11:33 AM
- By libertylondon in forum HTC AriaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:35 PM