Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini """ FAKE """
Hello , yesterday my friend bought a new Samsung galaxy s3 mini but he discovered that it's fake and everything looked normal , but then when i plugged it to the pc and when i wanted to see connected devices i saw something called "MT65XX android phone" and then i realized that the phone is fake, it also shows that theres 16 GB of internal space but when you check the storage in pc you'll see only 17 MB , so is it possible that the phone storage space is 16 GB as the phone says or it's 17 Mb as the pc says , be careful don't buy fake phones , they suck .
- 05-31-2013, 06:08 PM #2
- 06-17-2013, 12:07 PM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini """ FAKE """
I've been planning to buy an s3 mini for a while now but I've been researching on how to spot the fake from the original ones. The hardest to tell among all the fakes is the 98% clone especially if you base it on the appearance. Every spec is copied down to the menu and to the icons. But one give away to all the fakes even the 98% clone is in the menu. There is no way a fake/clone samsung could have access to the samsung app store so check it carefully. In the original samsung s3 or s3 mini the app store is supposed to say "Samsung Apps" while in all the fake ones it all says "Apps" only.
- 09-23-2013, 10:26 AM #4
- 11-12-2013, 07:24 PM #5
- 11-15-2013, 11:13 PM #6
- By Jans Kadikis in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 11Last Post: 09-01-2013, 05:57 PM
- By kimblee21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2013, 09:14 AM
- By troxbb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2013, 03:38 PM
- By bevcraw in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:10 AM
- By goin_nil in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 09-03-2012, 01:18 PM