- 1 Posts
How to play music stored on sd card via usb using car stereo?
So my problem is not the USB connection. My car stereo USB picks up my phone and my phone will start charging automatically. The only problem is my player (SONY) will not read my memory card, which is where all my music is. Is there a fix or an app I can download to fix this problem? Many thanks for any help!
- 08-27-2013, 12:54 PM #2
- 1,396 Posts
Re: How to play music stored on sd card via usb using car stereo?
The problem is Android removing native support for USB Mass Storage Mode. Unless your stereo supports MTP it won't see the phone as a USB Drive, thus not letting you play music files. However, if you're rooted, there are patches and apps that will let you emulate the USB Mass Storage Mode again and let you use it in your stereo.
- 09-11-2013, 12:04 PM #3
- By jefflen in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 05:13 PM
- By icwhatudidthere in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:18 PM
- By vinbags44 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:16 PM
- By xfin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:05 PM
- By naes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:48 AM