S3 mini performance query
Myself & my wife both have the same handset, both running jb 4.1.2.
The problem is that my phone is much slower than my wifes, and the only difference between the two handsets is mine has the nfc chip and the baseband nos are different, mine is xxall6 the other is Xxamd3.
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the two versions is & will this cause tje problem?
- 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM #2
- 14 Posts
Re: S3 mini performance query
I can relate to that but from the opposite side, I used to have a S3 mini 4.1.2 XXAMD3 NON-NFC (now upgraded to S4) and some of my friends a NFC-enabled S3 mini 4.1.2 XXALL6, both were non-bloated, just the basic apps and moderate usage, but my device was way snappier, smooth and fast than his, so we run Antutu and my score was close to 9.000 and his score close to 7.000, not that much of a difference in synthetics benchmarks but in real life it really felt so much better, I think it's a bug or bad optimization with XXALL6 and 4.1.2, it should be fine when 4.2.2 is deployed to your device (I hope).
Last edited by David Alfredo; 09-28-2013 at 10:06 AM.
- By Andrishka in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:54 AM
- By cpper in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 04:05 AM
- By Soren Ager in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2013, 06:46 PM
- By davids3user in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2013, 08:23 AM
- By grkmnl in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 07:17 AM