- 5 Posts
phone crashes & freezes~
sometimes my UC browser just cannot move on to the searching page, and sometimes the game i am playing can not be quitted normaly.
Under such circumstance, i have to force an application to exit. I think this may do harm to the performence of the phone..
I just use my phone less than a year...
Icannot figure out why my Siii mini gets crashed and freezed so easily?!!
Any suggestion? Thanks !
- 09-02-2013, 11:07 AM #2
- 7,900 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: phone crashes & freezes~
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Also, you can try disabling bloatware apps. This can free up more memory for what you need it for. Here is how: [Guide] Disabling apps on Galaxy S3 and Tab 2...No root required
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By evo0781 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 10:55 AM
- By David Kravtsov in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 10:37 AM
- By Jankyy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 09-05-2013, 03:08 PM
- By chr1sny in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:00 AM
- By tschroeder2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 04:15 AM