How is this device performing with Android 4.2.2 ?
..as opposed to 4.1.2, is RAM an issue ? is it snappier or slower ? I've been offered the option to upgrade this morning after checking for new firmware upgrades on the device and I don't know what to do, I don't want the new 4.2.2 features if the phone is going to perform worse compared to 4.1.2, the version the device I understand was optimised for.
- 09-06-2013, 06:38 AM #2
- 09-10-2013, 02:39 AM #3
- 09-14-2013, 01:08 PM #5
- 09-27-2013, 07:19 AM #6
Re: How is this device performing with Android 4.2.2 ?
there's 4.2.2 for a couple of carriers in Spain (non-NFC model) it seems to perform alright but I'm awaiting more impressions, 4.2.2 is not that big of an upgrade if it's going to lag the same way Galaxy Ace 2 lags when updated to JB 4.1.2 from pre-installed ICS
- By senorcat in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 24Last Post: 10-03-2016, 11:37 AM
- By reble1 in forum Forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 05:53 AM
- By happycamp23 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 05:43 AM
- By gynnyr in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 02:54 AM
- By azmatullah in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 01:29 AM