- 4 Posts
S3 mini Black Screen
Hi guys, a few days ago my wife tell me "hey my phone won't turn on" then i realize that the phone is booting up, making normal sounds also the led on the buttons is working, only the screen is black. The phone did not get any hit/bump/fall/water or anything like that. The phone is in almost the same conditions as when i buy it the only difference is an update made through kies. I also try to boot the phone with the recovery mode using the three buttons method but still black screen.
I hope someone can help me to understand the problem and find a solution
After some weeks i decide to buy a new screen, after install the new screen i turn on the phone and i was able to use it again (and i was so happy). Everything was great for a week then the i notice the screen went too bright and the color oversaturated, i lower the brightness but the color problem persisted but i keep using the phone. One more week after all that i left the phone for 5 min and when i take it again the screen was having a major issue, is just showing a bunch of dots in ramdons colors. At this point i am out of idea andafraid of buying another screen and ending with the same problem
Last edited by anarkyx; 11-23-2013 at 03:12 AM.
- By N W2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 10Last Post: 11-10-2013, 12:55 PM
- By Ritwi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:08 PM
- By donnyfirefly in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2013, 07:57 AM
- By Robyn Ford in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:53 AM
- By larryg in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:40 AM