- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini touch screen not working - fixable?
I recently dropped my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini in water. It was in for only a second and I immediately removed the battery and SIM/SD cards and dried it out in a bag of rice. It powers on, the sound works, messages are coming in, and everything appears to be working fine - except the touch screen. The screen image is clear and has no problems. The buttons on the side perform their proper functions, but I get no response at all with the touch screen, and without that I can't unlock the screen or access anything on the phone. Any chance this is fixable? Or do I now just have a very expensive pocket watch...
- 04-08-2014, 10:28 AM #2
- 04-08-2014, 07:48 PM #3
- 6,268 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini touch screen not working - fixable?
The above links are for the S3 but you can probably find screen assemblies for the Mini at both. Just Google it if you don't.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By almostfriday in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 05-11-2014, 05:40 AM
- By georg3_1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:55 PM
- By k1ckdapro in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:31 PM
- By ideedi in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:14 AM
- By Gekko in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:04 AM