- 1 Posts
Phone restarts (and stays in loop) at 70% battery
I can only use my phone for about 1,5h then when it hits 60-70% is goes into a restarting loop and becomes useless.
If I have the phone plugged in, I can work with it but that kinda beats the idea of a mobile ;-)
Should I get a new battery or do I have some kind of bug on my phone?
Any help is welcome
- 11-04-2013, 07:59 AM #2
- 3,172 Posts
Re: Phone restarts (and stays in loop) at 70% battery
That's pretty strange.
Before getting a replacement battery you could try booting into Recovery mode and clearing the system cache. If that doesn't work I'd do a Factory Reset.
What's your 'Available space' like (Settings -> Storage)?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By Sunny246 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 01:50 PM
- By Dev_Wonderstruck in forum Forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 06:16 AM
- By gkyarll in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:35 AM
- By njshoremom4gurlz in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:31 AM
- By Sunny246 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:01 AM