1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S3 Mini & iPad 2 compatibility issues ...

Hello!
    Okay, so I have an S3 mini which I'm in love with. I did have a laptop but it died officially a few months back. I've now been given an iPad 2 as a Christmas & birthday present from my grandparents ... They don't seem to like each other much!
    I know that thanks to Apple being Apple I can't Bluetooth files etc thanks to them adjusting the OS for FTP's and what not ... I can use the Bluetooth to tether a 3G connection and that's it.
    I have Dropbox, Google drive etc so photos and documents aren't an issue, and I'm a Spotify premium girl so music isn't major either. The main issue is I'm a big fan of uTorrent & EZTV for TV downloads ... Anyone know how I can transfer between my phone which I download to and iPad which I'd like to store on? Email hasn't worked and Dropbox is atrociously slow and provides bad quality video ...
    Will a camera connection kit work if I take the memory card from my phone and use that???
    Help!
    Thanks!

Default Re: S3 Mini & iPad 2 compatibility issues ...

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleQuirc View Post
    Hello!
    Okay, so I have an S3 mini which I'm in love with. I did have a laptop but it died officially a few months back. I've now been given an iPad 2 as a Christmas & birthday present from my grandparents ... They don't seem to like each other much!
    I know that thanks to Apple being Apple I can't Bluetooth files etc thanks to them adjusting the OS for FTP's and what not ... I can use the Bluetooth to tether a 3G connection and that's it.
    I have Dropbox, Google drive etc so photos and documents aren't an issue, and I'm a Spotify premium girl so music isn't major either. The main issue is I'm a big fan of uTorrent & EZTV for TV downloads ... Anyone know how I can transfer between my phone which I download to and iPad which I'd like to store on? Email hasn't worked and Dropbox is atrociously slow and provides bad quality video ...
    Will a camera connection kit work if I take the memory card from my phone and use that???
    Help!
    Thanks!
    drag the tv shows/movies over onto a folder on your desktop on your computer and use itunes to put on ipad if you cant get it to work on itunes use this program
    If I helped hit that thanks button

Default Re: S3 Mini & iPad 2 compatibility issues ...

Thank grandparents; return iPad2; get Nexus 7 = deal with one ecosystem.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4