- 1 Posts
S3 Mini & iPad 2 compatibility issues ...
Okay, so I have an S3 mini which I'm in love with. I did have a laptop but it died officially a few months back. I've now been given an iPad 2 as a Christmas & birthday present from my grandparents ... They don't seem to like each other much!
I know that thanks to Apple being Apple I can't Bluetooth files etc thanks to them adjusting the OS for FTP's and what not ... I can use the Bluetooth to tether a 3G connection and that's it.
I have Dropbox, Google drive etc so photos and documents aren't an issue, and I'm a Spotify premium girl so music isn't major either. The main issue is I'm a big fan of uTorrent & EZTV for TV downloads ... Anyone know how I can transfer between my phone which I download to and iPad which I'd like to store on? Email hasn't worked and Dropbox is atrociously slow and provides bad quality video ...
Will a camera connection kit work if I take the memory card from my phone and use that???
- 12-06-2013, 07:09 AM #2
- 12-07-2013, 09:55 PM #3
- By Invader3K in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 08:17 PM
- By MAV88 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:07 AM
- By rjrohan94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 04:46 AM
- By ab304945 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:54 PM
- By wmscottmc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:25 PM