- 1 Posts
loose battery cover?
I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini for my girlfriend and she's complaining because the battery cover does not appear to be secure. When I checked it, it does not click all the way around and there is a gap between the battery cover and the left (volume control) side of the phone. She wants to return the phone, I think the problem can be solved with a new battery cover. Any suggestions?
- 12-07-2013, 09:41 PM #2
- 6,434 Posts
Re: loose battery cover?
If you're within the 14 day exchange period, and you want to keep the girlfriend happy, you should return the phone and get a brand new one that has no defects (as the girlfriend wishes - unfortunately, they're right most of the time).
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 12-07-2013, 10:42 PM #3
- By Rcrdude64 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:31 AM
- By tfromero in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:08 PM
- By billdz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:34 PM
- By Bruno Alves2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:41 PM
- By Kolli63 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:15 PM