- 2 Posts
S3 mini memory loss?!
I've got a pebble blue samsung galaxy s3 mini, 8gb, about 1 month ago! When I first got the phone I did all my updates and had 4.5gb left out of the 8gb, I then downloaded apps/games and when I uninstalled them it only gave me my half of the memory back. I factory reset my phone and it seemed to work but now the problem has started again and I don't want to keep factory restarting my phone every two weeks! Help me?!
Download a game for 2gb
Uninstall it and only get 1gb back?!
I'm guessing it's some sort of file somewhere but unsure!
- 12-19-2013, 03:45 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By kmurray6155 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:17 AM
- By Dave Winfield in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2013, 03:10 PM
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:24 AM
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:23 AM
- By papafrankm in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:59 AM