- 12-29-2013, 01:31 PM #2
Re: Can the S3 mini use a 64gb micro sd card?
I think it can but the Galaxy series tends to eat cards so there's a lot of debate. But yes, I'm pretty sure you can just put the card in, reformat it as the phone prompts, and you're good to go.
Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
- 01-07-2014, 09:39 PM #3
- By kiddyz in forum Market HelpReplies: 4Last Post: Today, 04:25 AM
- By Mac316 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 12Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:53 PM
- By Jill Colver in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:44 AM
- By Danyom in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:18 AM
- By theguyfromhell2 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:09 AM