- 1 Posts
samsung s3 mini turning off and back on with no battery even when its full!!
hi there, um iv had my samsung s3 mini for 11 months. and suddenly last week it started playing up. it has started to turn itself off, even when FULLY CHARGED, and when it turns itself back on again, it has no battery left. and now when it turns off, it gets as far as the logo and restarts again. im having to take the battery out and then turn it back on. im just wondering if its more likely to be my battery or the phone itself?? im having to keep it almost on constant charge just to use it. any help very much appreciated
- 01-02-2014, 10:05 PM #2
Re: samsung s3 mini turning off and back on with no battery even when its full!!
Welcome to the forums.
I would try a new battery first. See if that helps.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By FrancoGabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:28 AM
- By Bill Bulloch in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2014, 03:31 PM
- By mjawimjaw in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:02 PM
- By angry english in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Kevin Aguirre1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 06:07 PM