S3 Mini- contacts fields don't contain enough information- how to resolve

expat42451

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
After my Motorola Atrix 4G was stolen a month ago I purchased a Samsung S3 mini GT I 8190L running Android 4.1.2.

In Contacts, I am given 2 fields, name and telephone number. On the earlier Motorola there were more fields - for different telephone numbers, e mail and a number of other options. I can not find a way to put additional information-- such as a second telephone number, or an e mail or note anything else. I have looked at several contact managers in Play Store and don't particularly care for the permissions its necessary to grant them. I also can not find anywhere on the phone to change the available contact fields in any sort of settings. Any suggestions anyone might have would be very appreciated.

I am in Quit Ecuador. This is my first Samsung and I am not having a particularly good experience with it. It seems slower than did my Motorola 3 year old phone, the shutoff button is in a place where I inadvertently press it when using the phone. The contacts is another aggravation.

Regards

Expat42451

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC