- 1 Posts
8gb memory card galaxy s3 mini
I copied a load of files to an 8gb card on my computer and when I put the card in my phone, it was empty. Is it a problem of FAT and FAT32 file formatting? The phone manual says that cards must be in FAT format but that format is only for cards of 2gb and less... I'm confused. And I formatted the card on the phone first
Last edited by spangle216; 01-09-2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: forgot to add info
- 01-11-2014, 05:30 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: 8gb memory card galaxy s3 mini
I have an 8GB microSD card installed on my S3 mini. I formatted the card on the phone and I do all the file transfers via USB cable. No need to remove the card (which is located underneath de battery).
Other way of transfer files is through Dropbox, Google Drive. I use this a lot for my office related documents.
I hope this might help
- By Z8Bevs in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:36 PM
- By Jmblack6307 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:41 PM
- By mikekay in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:54 AM
- By mlh MAXX in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:54 PM
- By greed25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:06 AM