- 3 Posts
S3 Mini: Think i've bricked my phone... please, please help.
Have a Galaxy S3 Mini.
I was getting a message saying "Not Registered on Network"... so I thought I'd be clever and follow a guide to root my phone and run a program that would solve it.
However I followed the instructions and now my phone won't get past the Galaxy logo screen. It's a phone I bought for my wife and it's just not working now.
It goes into download? mode (volume down, home, power) and I can do stuff in Odin. I'm just incredibly inexperienced with this stuff and have no clue what to do now.
If anyone can help me at all I would really appreciate it. I would even be happy to pay to get this sorted to whoever on here is able to give me the solution.
I look forward to hearing from any of you.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-11-2014 at 10:23 AM.
- 01-11-2014, 09:56 AM #2
Re: Think i've bricked my phone... please, please help.
Second would be to use the file in Odin to flash the ROM. Here is how: [Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-11-2014, 11:14 AM #3
- By iraklis1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: Yesterday, 01:22 PM
- By amocksun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:14 PM
- By monu13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:28 AM
- By CyclingBear in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:12 AM
- By Jim Ahrman in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:08 AM