- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Speed of Response
I recently acquired a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini handset and of late it has been very slow in responding to tasks, how can I bring it back to speed. I have not used the phone memory memory much - am using a card.
2. How can I save the photos I take on the phone as it currently sends everything to the card?
- 01-20-2014, 10:24 AM #2
Re: Speed of Response
As for the photos saving to your card, I would check the camera settings. See if there is an option to change toe save location.
To try to pick up some speed in the device, I would try clearing cache and following this: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Jared O in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2014, 02:07 AM
- By joedm126 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 18Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:58 PM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 27Last Post: 01-25-2014, 12:36 PM
- By SachinBahal in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:38 PM