- 1 Posts
Speed of Response
I recently acquired a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini handset and of late it has been very slow in responding to tasks, how can I bring it back to speed. I have not used the phone memory memory much - am using a card.
2. How can I save the photos I take on the phone as it currently sends everything to the card?
- 01-20-2014, 09:24 AM #2
Re: Speed of Response
As for the photos saving to your card, I would check the camera settings. See if there is an option to change toe save location.
To try to pick up some speed in the device, I would try clearing cache and following this: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By joedm126 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 18Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:58 PM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 27Last Post: 01-25-2014, 11:36 AM
- By Jared O in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:41 AM
- By san k in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 09:10 PM
- By SachinBahal in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 07:38 PM