- 1 Posts
My S3 Mini won't turn on
Hi, I'm trying to fix a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini that will not turn on. It will show the battery charge icon but will not boot to anything else. I've tried to recover it with Kies, but it won't give a recovery code. I've also tried to replace the battery, tried a different charger and tried to hold down the power, home and volume keys when starting up.
Is it possible to fix? Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance. John
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-25-2014 at 12:57 PM.
- 02-01-2014, 12:56 AM #2
Re: My S3 Mini won't turn on
Welcome to the forums.
Have you been able to turn on your device?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Hawkhe in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:54 AM
- By Siddharth Shitut in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2014, 12:07 PM
- By smalba in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:20 AM
- By absiko in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:30 AM
- By 50chipz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:00 AM