- 6 Posts
Changing the Vibration Intensity
I'm trying to change my vibration intensity, but I can't find how.
I already asked this here, but after discovering this was more related to the device than the OS, I'm asking here following the suggestion of another user.
I searched the forum and found out it's supposed to be on Settings - Sounds - Vibration Intensity.
Well, I don't have such a "Vibration Intensity" option (and it's not inside "Volume" or "Device Vibration"). Screenshot:
And the Device Info:
Can someone help me change it or point me to an app that can do this?
- 02-11-2014, 05:19 AM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Changing the Vibration Intensity
There aren't any more options to change Vibes on S3 mini. To change the way how Your phone vibes when Your phone is ringing. Go into 'Device Vibrations', there you have few vibration templates for ringtone and an option to create Your own vibration template.
However, if You also want to have vibrations when a message comes to You (SMS), You need to install and configure another app. I use Good Vibrations and it work as it should. Plus it has quit a lot of settings, that You can change. Most apps like FB Messenger have their own vibes.
- By sraatc17 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:08 PM
- By xxventanaxx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:29 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:41 AM
- By hellomiggy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2014, 10:06 AM
- By Ittner in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:38 PM