- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
No operating system, can't link mobile to kiers
I had downloaded CM11.0 android 4.4.2 with the wrong gapps (10.2) which caused the keyboard to stop working. I tried to undo the gapps flash in twrp and somehow wiped my OS. I can still access twrp but when I try to redownload CM11.0 through Odin it fails and kiers won't recognize my phone. Is my s3 mini no longer usable or is there a way I can get it working again? Please help
- 02-19-2014, 02:35 PM #2
Re: No operating system, can't link mobile to kiers
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Download the appropriate gapps and transfer to the device via recovery. You should be able to mount USB to the computer via recovery. Factory reset, wipe cache then flash ROM and Gapps.
If for some reason that doesn't work restore to factory by following this guide (install the appropriate software for your device model): [Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN
Makes sure to your USB connection and drivers are installed if Odin doesn't work. The problem usually lies within those things.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Newb2Nexus in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 21Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:17 PM
- By Kingmed1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:02 AM
- By zapfrog in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:56 AM
- By markag6 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:08 PM
- By robtani in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:26 PM