- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 Mini screen blackout
My Galaxy S3 Mini screen has suddenly blacked out. I've had the phone working just fine for about a year. Today while the battery was still at about 30% the screen would not turn on anymore. The phone still functions normally. It makes sounds for charging, receiving messages and when starting up. I tried looking on the web for similar problems with this phone, but I didn't find anything (maybe I search poorly).
Already tried charging (approx 15 minutes), removing the battery and the "volume up + power button + home button".
Could someone please help me out?
With kind regards,
- 02-28-2014, 11:34 AM #2
- 6,766 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 Mini screen blackout
It sounds like your screen failed - was it dropped recently?
You could look online for replacement screen assemblies - a couple of sources are (note: those are S3 screens; you'll need to look for S3 Mini screens):
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By robert long5 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 22Last Post: 03-02-2014, 08:39 PM
- By ndira in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:59 PM
- By D13H4RD2L1V3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 46Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:46 AM
- By evicka84 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:00 AM
- By sasisai in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:02 AM