Trouble syncing gmail, play and chrome
I just purchased a secondhand S3 mini, which seems to work fine, except it won't sync with Google. I log in and enter verification code but it won't sync downloaded apps, gmail. play, chrome. Network connectivity is fine, auto-sync is on, software up to date, but since I first switched it on 6 hours ago it won't sync google.
The error message I get is... Couldn't sign in. There was a problem communicating with the Google servers. Try again later
Can anyone help?
- 02-28-2014, 06:32 PM #2
Re: Trouble syncing gmail, play and chrome
It's bizarre. I used to get dramas with those app specific passwords, but this is an Android device so it shoudn't need those. I noticed that when I first tried to log in to Google it wouldn't do it with the standard Android programme so it had to be done via a browser. It logged in fine but then refused to sync anything. Nick
- By dart4605 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:33 PM
- By shoii in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:34 PM
- By Sohail Prince in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:54 AM
- By sjniii in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:19 AM
- By trido#AC in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:27 AM