- 03-01-2014, 12:04 AM #2
Re: How can I save a file to Default Notifications?
What e-mail app are you using? Try an app called ES file explorer. When I try to change the notification sound for the e-mail app it shows ES file explorer as an option to find the notification sound's file.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
- 03-01-2014, 01:53 PM #4
- By Crandaddy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2015, 10:13 PM
- By mi2ca2nc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:12 PM
- By boos1906 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:25 PM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:49 PM
- By zajka in forum Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy ReverbReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:34 PM