- 11 Posts
Samsung updates stuck at 46%
My phone did software updates around 5am this morning. After it updated and restated it showed that "Samsung Updates" started updated.Since about 5:30 its been stuck at 46%. If I hit the X next to the update nothing happens. Not sure what to do or why it wont finish updating. Any idea what I should do or why its stuck?
- 03-12-2014, 01:50 PM #2
- 6,676 Posts
Re: Samsung updates stuck at 46%
There have been a fair number of people who have had problems during the update - unfortunately, all you can do is a hard power off (hold the Power button until it shuts off completely) or battery pull and then boot up and try again.
If it happens again, perhaps the download got corrupted - you could boot into Recovery mode and wipe the system cache and then reboot - hopefully it will boot normally and then you can try checking for the update again.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Janosime in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:04 PM
- By limoman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:56 PM
- By guy3145 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2014, 11:55 AM
- By looka in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 09:53 AM
- By Angela Nelson2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 02:30 AM