- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Auto sim lock?????
When I went to use my phone today, I found to my surprise that it was sim-locked!
Not a big problem i know, but does anybody know why or how to turn that off.
My phone is set to sim-lock. As I understand "sim-lock" it is only activated when the phone has been powered off?
Screen-lock is set to swipe only.
I would appreciate if someone would venture a guess here.
- 03-15-2014, 05:28 AM #2
Re: Auto sim lock?????
Easy, just go to Settings > Location and Security > SIM Card Lock. There should be something to disable that under there, if you know the PIN on your SIM.
Sent from my epic, rooted Samsung Galaxy Y using Tapatalk 2
- By eieio in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:37 PM
- By longtime44 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-15-2014, 03:53 AM
- By 1Ando in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:02 PM
- By bmr1230 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 12:37 PM
- By Dario de Judicibus in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:35 AM