- 2 Posts
What's The Easiest Way to Get Music on S3 Mini?
Recent iPhone defector with S3 mini (international). Trying to get music from my desktop to my s3 mini.Does the phone have any internal memory that can be used, or do I have to buy an SD cared? I used Kies (Samsung's App) and Snappea, but both didn't do the job. Kies doesn't want to recognize my phone through a 3rd party data cable, but I'm told the cable could be the issue. Don't want to transfer using WiFi, unless I have to (painfully slow). Snappea doesn't even seem to give me an option for music, only photos.
What do you S3 Mini users use to get music onto your phone? What's the setup? Do you use a specific app? File Explorer? Data cable? Branded? Any thoughts gratefully received.
Thanks in advance !
- 03-15-2014, 02:37 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
- 03-16-2014, 03:37 PM #3
- 6,257 Posts
Re: What's The Easiest Way to Get Music on S3 Mini?
Since you're coming from the Apple ecosystem you may want to try something like iSyncr: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dio.iSyncrLite (this is just a trial version for you to see if it works for you).
Why aren't you using the original data cable that came with the phone? Kies should have no problem recognizing your device. You are using Kies v2.6?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By RichardDL in forum Ingress GeneralReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 05:17 PM
- By SmoothieBlue in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:54 AM
- By Rosalind Rosario Hartmann in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2014, 04:40 PM
- By smondal29 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:01 PM