- 1 Posts
S 3 mini battery problem
hi I have a 12 month old S3 mini. after a full charge within about 1 hour of very little use battery power status drops to empty (with the exclamation mark symbol) screen also goes into low light mode. The phone stays like this for a couple of hours then dies. any ideas. thanks
- 03-25-2014, 12:09 AM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: S 3 mini battery problem
Sounds like your battery is kaput.
You could put it in Airplane mode just to be sure that there's not a signal issue that's killing the battery (I've had that happen before).
You could also try Safe mode http://support.verizonwireless.com/s...ase.html/59242 to be sure it's not some 3rd party app(s) causing the problem.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Ur_Face2014 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:37 AM
- By ClarieM in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2014, 06:15 AM
- By Yas112 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 23Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:35 AM
- By MaxSplatter in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:36 PM
- By Mophead123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 12:51 PM