AmyJay10

AmyJay10

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Im hoping someone can help me. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. Had it for about 2 months now. Yesterday everytime I try to go on Facebook my phone shuts down and starts again. Cant get on Facebook. Have tried uninstalling it but the minute I press the Uninstall buttonn my phone turns its self off. Only happening on Facebook. I have tried other ways of uninstalling it but everytime I press uninstall it turns off. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

You may have wanted a title that was more descriptive of your problem than your name; can't remember offhand if you can fix it once it's created.

Anyway, you can try logging into your Google account through a web browser and uninstall it there.

It is a rather strange issue though. Try going to Settings -> More (if using the Tab view) -> Application manager -> scroll to the ALL tab -> scroll down until you find the Facebook app (SNS?) -> select it and Clear cache, Clear data, Force stop and then see if you can uninstall it (or Uninstall updates; or Turn off).

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk