- 2 Posts
Galaxy s3 mini cracked, what do I do?
Titles rubbish, I know.
So hi, I dropped my phone over the bannister (long story and it seems stupid but accidents happen) and it landed on its back but when i got to it, it had cracked at the side and branched out all across the screen. I died basically.
-turns on and off normally with same sounds/vibration
-touch screen works except for the section under the start of the cracks
-colour is mixed up (ie greens, black, white but changing)
-sound and vibrations still work
-can't check notifications as my lock pin requires numbers in the 'dead zone'
What are my options? Im only 13, so I want to sort this out without my parents knowing, but I'll tell them if i have to. Thanks
- 04-14-2014, 10:42 PM #2
- 6,300 Posts
Re: Galaxy s3 mini cracked, what do I do?
Welcome to the forums!
Parents really hate it when their kids try to hide crap from them, more than they would be angry about the broken screen - take it for what it's worth.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Jeff Stroup in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 39Last Post: 10-09-2014, 04:19 AM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:12 AM
- By mojaxson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:40 AM
- By Leslie Newell in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:08 AM
- By Deepak Lal in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:25 AM