S3 Mini Charging Problem.
Hi, my s3 mini was charging this morning to about 30/40% I then took it off charge to use it as I was out. The battery then went dead, I got home about an hour later and it won't charge. I have tested the charge on my SG tab and it charges fine. Any suggestions??
- 04-20-2014, 10:55 PM #3
- 6,973 Posts
Re: S3 Mini Charging Problem.
Welcome to the forums! Sorry you didn't get an earlier response.
Did you read through the various charging threads to see if they had anything to offer?
Typically you'll want to take the battery out for a few minutes, then reinsert it (but don't attempt to turn it on) and connect the charger. You should see a static battery graphic followed by another graphic showing the battery level and charging activity. Leave it overnight if you have to.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- 04-23-2014, 01:11 AM #5
- By Jasburyy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 06-21-2016, 12:00 AM
- By congaman59 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 05-11-2014, 09:26 PM
- By Hendo255 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2014, 02:27 PM
- By HarryDevice in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 02:54 AM
- By chuckdog_5 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 02:31 PM