- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 Mini connecting as a USB
I own a S3 Mini and I've recently heard that on v4.1.2 you can no longer connect your phone as a disk drive to transfer files. I have plugged my device into my laptop and it is only giving me the option to connect as a media device or a camera, however, none of these options allow me to view music and photo files that are currently on my device. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
Any advice/tips would be appreciated, thanks
- 04-21-2014, 08:36 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 Mini connecting as a USB
Try to disregard the options. Assuming you use Win open windows explorer, where you should see your devise as a drive. You should be able to open the folders on this drive (your phone).
If this doesn't work install Kies. With it you're able to see all your media.
- By hdradaza in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 36Last Post: 07-01-2016, 10:41 PM
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 84Last Post: 09-05-2015, 06:39 PM
- By zavye3100 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:06 AM
- By durandetto in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:31 AM
- By godsidekurt in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:32 PM